Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lots of new things

















So I just realized how far behind I have been on blogging. I looked at the last entry and it was AUGUST!!!! WOW!!!!!!! Well we have been busy. That and since I got my new phone I do not use the "real" computer daily to check email like I used to!!!
Craig turned 3 in August and Harrison was baptized! Stephen had a birthday in September and other than that we have been just enjoying life.
I will try and add a few pictures of things that may have happened. Harrison is sitting up and "crawling" like an inchworm. But boy is he fast!!!!!! He is also in the real big boy bathtub with the bath ring. I can not believe how fast he is growing up. He just turned 6 months this weekend. Can you believe it!!!!! WOW!!!!! He wighed in at 18 pounds 12 ounces!
Here are some highlight pics of the last few months!

No comments: